Monday 3 September 2012

2-9-12

Not a very good day as I was not feeling too good today but I neede to get a bit of fresh air and the dog needed walking so I got my backside off the seteeand headed out.  At the quarry pool I noted about 100 restless Goldfinch flying and feeding, Linnet, Robin, 2 calling Grey Partridge, Wren, Swallow, Canada Geese, Cormorant, Black Headed Gull, Carrion Crow, Dunnock, Magpie, Stock Dove, Woodpigeon, Chaffinch, 2 Common Sandpiper, Lesser Black-backed Gull, Mute Swan, 2 Common Whitethroat, 3 Chiffchaff in the hedges, Pied Wagtail, Blue Tit, Long-tailed Tit, Pheasant and Great Tit.  On to the lanes and I added Moorhen, 2 Yellow Wagtails over, 1 Little Owl, about 20 Tree Sparrows, Jackdaw, Starling, 1 Great Spotted Woodpecker and a fly over Mallard.

No comments:

Post a Comment